Deep interpersonal skills development to manage challenging team dynamics
Comprehensive self-awareness that focuses on strengths, shadows and impact on others
Powerful paradigm shifts, skills and behaviors to influence outcomes and get results through others
Each level is comprised of a 2-day training experience focusing on developing leaders.
Minimum class size of 25 participants to one facilitator
Live Virtual Classroom*
*on-site facilitation can also be arranged. Contact us for details.
In this foundational workshop, participants will gain a 360 degree perspective of leadership by examining fundamental leadership competencies, behaviors and paradigms that maximize performance. Participants walk away with:
- Comprehensive self-awareness that focuses on strengths, shadows and impact on others based on the patented Ntrinsx Temperament Assessment.
- Deep interpersonal skills to build trust and credibility, communicate more effectively and provide feedback to others.
Level 2 anchors to key focus areas that will drive team productivity and performance.
- Conflict and Stress
- Working together as a team
- Understanding Change
Level 3 placeholder for key outcomes
- Managing a diverse workforce
- Motivating coaching and developing others
- Critical Thinking
Level 4 placeholder for key outcomes
- Building effective teams
- creating an ethical and effective selection process
- Workplace harassment and bullying
- • Guided discovery with a FocusWork’s certified facilitator, working closely with them and in small groups of peers throughout the session.
• Self-evaluation along with facilitator and peer feedback that will enable participants to identify strengths and critical development areas.
• Engaging content with opportunities to reflect, work with others and contribute to elevated discussions.
• Proven techniques to accelerate paradigm shifts and application of skills, behaviors and processes on the job and deliver sustained results.