- Would you like to gain practical skills and strategies proven to enhance leadership impact and effectiveness?
- Would you like to build valuable relationships with peers through group work and exposure to a cohort of diverse, professional women from different sectors, industries, and styles?
- Would you like to design a targeted action plan that ignites your next-level leadership goals?
Define individual leadership style- strengths, values, and opportunities based on the patented Ntrinsx Temperament Assessment.
Apply proven models and practical techniques, including change management, productivity, and conflict management, to generate targeted actions that achieve clear results.
Experience powerful paradigm shifts that improve leadership impact and fuel next-level leadership outcomes and goals.
Explore techniques to build resilience and lead effectively in the face of adversity, change, and uncertainty.
Recognize your power and enhance executive presence- anchoring to values, managing assertiveness, and speaking in a way that ignites action.
Acquire knowledge, skills, confidence, and perspective to sustain reflective and effective leadership.
- Are committed to their next-level leadership goals.
- Are looking to expand their professional and personal networks.
- Are established or rising managers, leaders or influencers at their organization in the corporate, government, non-profit, or entrepreneurial sector.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of work experience.